вторник, 11 января 2011 г.

Dj D's "Win-A-Mic Freestyle" Contest Entry

Dj D's "Win-A-Mic Freestyle" Contest EntryEh, not my best work, but it's pretty tight, and I have some dope potential. But I just really want that spot on the mix-tape. =] A Special thanks to CITY for the opportunity. Lyrics: all these mother fuckers dont think im lyrical but listen to my spit im a modern miracle imma white kid just call me mr.smith lookin like a god and soundin like a myth deadly sin is deep with in bitches think their weakenin my vindication, my refutation and my reputation catch ya on the flip side reppin on the south side thats the east side not da yeast side pamela anderson with a whorish twist your a passavist well imma pass my fist and that'll be the end of your existance im sick of this im having an epiphany and once you get a whiff of me youre gonna want a drawer of me some more of me cuz when I grip that microphone you couldn't reach me way up on the throne your beggin for the skills i Hone but when your knockin at my door ill send you home
Длительность: 0:50



Скриншоты к видео
Dj D's "Win-A-Mic Freestyle" Contest Entry
Видео Dj D's "Win-A-Mic Freestyle" Contest Entry Video Dj D's "Win-A-Mic Freestyle" Contest Entry Dj D's "Win-A-Mic Freestyle" Contest Entry

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.