суббота, 3 сентября 2011 г.

Israel vaserman band -Say what you want

Israel vaserman band -Say what you wantIsrael vaserman band Say What You Want Before you say it's all over Stay with me for a bit, bit longer I don't know what to say Is there any different, different kind of way To make you feel, feel better Yes, tomorrow is another day If this song is not enough I'll write you more, yes many more, my love Just stick with me, one day we'll be free And you'll see, yes you will see that it's so real what we want to be And you can say what Yes, you can say what you want And you can say what Yes, you can say what you want Drop everything on the run And track the wind to the sun That shines, shines for us Like it always does All the wars would come and go What tomorrow brings, I don't know Baby all I know, that I love you so And you can say...
Длительность: 3:47



Скриншоты к видео
Israel vaserman band -Say what you want
Видео Israel vaserman band -Say what you want Video Israel vaserman band -Say what you want Israel vaserman band -Say what you want

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.