воскресенье, 16 октября 2011 г.

Ben Potter - The Voice Australia Audition - City and Colour - The Girl

Ben Potter - The Voice Australia Audition - City and Colour - The GirlHi, my name is Ben Potter, and I am auditioning for The Voice Australia. I have been singing for about 5 years now, and have been around music ever since I can remember, and I also play guitar. For the audition process, the list of songs I would like to perform on the show are: The Girl - City and Colour This Love - Maroon 5 I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab for Cutie Valerie - Amy Winehouse (Acoustic Version) Lucky - Jason Mraz Thankyou for your time! :D
Длительность: 3:17



Скриншоты к видео
Ben Potter - The Voice Australia Audition - City and Colour - The Girl
Видео Ben Potter - The Voice Australia Audition - City and Colour - The Girl Video Ben Potter - The Voice Australia Audition - City and Colour - The Girl Ben Potter - The Voice Australia Audition - City and Colour - The Girl

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.