понедельник, 19 декабря 2011 г.

Minecraft - Stupid silly mad weird world

Minecraft - Stupid silly mad weird worldI just thought of a silly seed for a Minecraft level & this is what I came up with, It's a really nice looking level with a wide variety of landscape variations & I'm going to enjoy exploring this when I have finished my current world.... Which i made using my own name as a seed. Makes me wander what some famous name seeds would make .... Pamela Anderson, Hmm , maybe a couple of huge aftificial rocks in the centre of the island !! Music : Guns Girls Gold by Metric Enjoy !
Длительность: 3:56



Скриншоты к видео
Minecraft - Stupid silly mad weird world
Видео Minecraft - Stupid silly mad weird world Video Minecraft - Stupid silly mad weird world Minecraft - Stupid silly mad weird world

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.