воскресенье, 30 декабря 2012 г.

Because I Loved You- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PSA

Because I Loved You- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PSAMany people lose their lives to their domestic partners. Before there's death by domestic violence, it starts with domestic abuse. This PSA entitled "Because I Loved You" is dedicated to every person who lost their lives tragically to domestic abuse. Their voices will not go unheard. We must use OUR voices to encourage others to save themselves before they are lost forever...
Длительность: 3:10



Скриншоты к видео
Because I Loved You- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PSA
Видео Because I Loved You- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PSA Video Because I Loved You- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PSA Because I Loved You- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PSA

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.