вторник, 28 июня 2011 г.

Learning How To Dougie - Lightning Vlog

Learning How To Dougie - Lightning Vlogso yes here is the lightning vlog which i have decided to edit it throughly and try to find as many jokes as i possibly could...give some feedback whether you like the new way i edit or some new tips of what i should do which will most definitally come in handy...thanks for being a AWESOME If you couldn't understand me vlogging which is completely understandable here are the channels that commented a question/suggestion 1. norsusie22 2.bublylikesprite 3.kamelBackk 4. xDarezDevil 5. MezNBez101 REMEMBER that if you have a question or suggestion for me please comment below and ill probably answer it as best as i can which would probably turn into this mindless ramble Ifanyone has a suggestion for me or just wants to tell me anything, please personal message my channel under the subscription box where i will message you back =) Hey check out my twitter!!! (that i have now started using) twitter.com Check out my new facebook page www.facebook.com
Длительность: 4:16



Скриншоты к видео
Learning How To Dougie - Lightning Vlog
Видео Learning How To Dougie - Lightning Vlog Video Learning How To Dougie - Lightning Vlog Learning How To Dougie - Lightning Vlog

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.